Rado Golden Horse
2007 Re-issue for Japan
This is a 2007 Rado Golden Horse made for the Japanese market. Rado issued this limited-production model to celebrate 50 years of selling the Rado brand in Japan; this is a modern interpretation of a typical style from the Golden Horse line that was a tremendous success in Japan.
This watch sold new for 126,000 Yen, but was not available outside of Japan.
Features of this Golden Horse watch (reference R658.3832.4; model R84832153 indicating black dial) include:
• 25-jewel ETA automatic movement
• Stainless steel case and bracelet (with extra links)
• Screw-down crown (for 100m WR)
• Plexiglas crystal with cyclops
• Applied hour markers and logos
• Original papers and 2-year warranty card (valid through 7/09)
• Original boxes & hang tag
This watch has been sold.
Text and images © C. Bradley Jacobs, WatchCarefully.com